All About Reading is a fun and engaging program that has everything your student needs to become a fluent reader for life! This scripted, open-and-go program was developed for busy parents, teachers, and tutors who want to teach reading in the most effective way possible. This phonics-based program is designed for children from pre-K to about grade 4.
(From the All About Reading website.)
COST: US$80-180, depending on the program and materials used.
- Multisensory, engaging activities and games that kids enjoy.
- Online reading pre-tests help parents decide the right reading level for their child.
- No pre-planning needed for instruction.
- Simple program, with all learning tools included. No hidden costs.
- Students with learning differences have successfully learned to read with this program.
- Workbooks and interactive kit must be mailed. This may be problematic in some locations.
- Requires one-to-one instruction by a parent, and this may be undesirable for some families.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
All About Reading is a proven program to teach children to read, and is especially effective for kids that prefer hand-on learning. Kids with learning differences benefit from this program’s method. Families living internationally have reported success with using All About Reading.