The online learning academy of Alpha Omega Publications combines the benefits of home education with private education — flexibility, security, accreditation, teachers, grading, and recordkeeping, to name a few — to give your student an excellent K–12 education and experience. From single course enrollment to full-time enrollment for multiple children, Alpha Omega Academy supports your family’s unique needs, giving you multiple options while providing academic rigor, Bible-based curriculum, and a Christian worldview.
(From the Alpha Omega Academy website.)
- Individualized learning plans are made for every student.
- Connections to a global community of AOA students.
- Flexible start dates and end dates.
- More affordable than other online options.
- Some students have reported difficulty completing challenging assignments by assigned due dates.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Alpha Omega Academy helps students who need a more flexible school schedule, distance education, or personalized curriculum. AOA students come from more than 45 countries, so this school is experienced with students from around the world.