Artsology exposes kids to cultural figures and ideas by providing kid-friendly information and games about art and art history. The site features many articles, videos, exhibitions, and printables for teachers and parents. Some teaching resources are available for sale.
- Playful, simple games to introduce styles of art and major artists.
- Games are provided online or as printables.
- In-depth investigations about all kinds of art, including visual art, music, literature, and dance. These can be used as lesson plans.
- Numerous art education resources for teaching a variety of topics.
- Advertising throughout site.
- Site organization could be better. Users must find resources by scrolling through numerous options.
- The site is designed mainly for use by parents and teachers. Older kids can navigate the site with adult help.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Artsology is one of the top sites for arts education resources online. It’s helpful for supplementing school learning or homeschooling. The site is accessible online and free, which is great for families living internationally.