Create and share custom maps with Google My Maps. Using a basic Google map background, users can add points or draw shapes anywhere. They can also add icons, colors, photos, and videos to any place. Users will need a Google account to use this web application.
- Features a variety of map backgrounds and colors.
- Explore anywhere in the world.
- Maps can be shared and modified by multiple users, if they have Google accounts, using Google Drive.
- Personalized maps can be saved and viewed in the Google Maps mobile app.
- Users can’t access this web app unless they have a Google account.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Google My Maps is a great way to “play” with maps. Your family can track your travels, provide directions to your home, pinpoint the best nearby shops to visit, or just explore a location anywhere in the world. For families living internationally, this is a fun resource.