The Potter’s School provides live online (synchronous) core academic courses for grades 4 through early college. The school’s hallmarks are accreditation, high academic standards, a thoroughly integrated biblical worldview, and timely effective feedback. Students from more than 75 countries are enrolled, and interaction is encouraged.
(From The Potter’s School website.)
- Offers Advanced Placement courses and dual-credit courses (that provide both high school and university credit).
- Highly rated writing program at the high school level.
- Courses are designed to be taken live and interactively (synchronous). If the time zone works for your location, this is a great option.
- Some in-person opportunities to meet other students, including summer camps in the United States and international trips.
- Offers an accredited transcript and diploma program.
- Live classes may not be convenient for all time zones.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
The Potter’s School provides a synchronous instruction model, which may be ideal for some families living internationally. More online social opportunities are provided with this model. The school has a large number of students from around the world and offers courses that are convenient within non-U.S. time zones.