Dreamscape features reading practice for grades 2–8 embedded in a fun game. Combining strategy, engagement, and imaginative reading passages to create a fun, curriculum-aligned literacy game. Content adapts to each player.
COST: Free, with an optional paid membership.
- Easy to navigate and kid-friendly.
- Grade-level reading concepts are reinforced with practice and rewards.
- Players are exposed to advanced reading concepts as they progress in the game.
- Parents can review data about their child’s progress in the game.
- Internet access required.
- Advertises paid game membership to both parents and children who are playing the game. This may be undesirable for some families.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Dreamscape is a very engaging game, and it’s a great way to motivate kids to practice reading skills, no matter where you live. This may be an especially helpful tool for reluctant readers. Just beware of pressure on your child to “upgrade” to a paid membership as they play the game.