Mathletics is an online math practice system for grades K–12. It includes a “Full Curriculum” section where students practice hundreds of math topics in 10-question increments and a “Live Mathletics” section where students race with math problems against other students around the world in real-time. It also features games, printable resources, interactives, video tutorials, and a reporting system.
COST: Varies, with a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Over 1,000 activities, and parents/teachers can assign those that work best to their child.
- Video instruction and printables available for extra practice.
- Motivating reward system for student progress.
- Students can work at their own pace through the program content.
- Adaptive math practice, with questions becoming more challenging as students answer them correctly.
- Parents can track their child’s progress, print certificates, and print high-quality math workbooks.
- Some students may need more instruction than is provided in this program.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Mathletics is a well-developed high-quality program that students enjoy using. It’s a good way for families living internationally to reinforce math learning for their students of all ages. Homeschooling families who want to use Mathletics as a curriculum may need to supplement with other instructional methods for difficult concepts.