Stack the Countries makes learning about the world fun! As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations, and more in this engaging game, you can actually touch, move, and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level. You can choose to focus on just one specific continent or play the whole world. You can also select which types of questions are asked.
- Interactive gameplay to learn about countries, maps, capitals, and flags.
- Simple game concept and easy to use.
- Kids can play a short game or longer, depending on their preferences.
- Players can begin with one geographical area, then expand as their knowledge grows.
- May be overwhelming at first. To begin, kids can read through country flashcards. This will give them some geographical knowledge before attempting the game.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Understanding geography is important for kids living outside their passport country. This game will help them learn more about the place where they live and the countries surrounding that location. It will also help them learn to identify countries on a map.