Reading A-Z is famous with educators for its extensive collection of leveled reading resources. With more than 2,000 books at 29 levels of reading difficulty to choose from, Reading A–Z can easily put developmentally appropriate content into each student’s hands. The product also includes thousands of corresponding resources to enhance instruction and strengthen students’ reading skills, such as guided lesson plans, worksheets, assessments, and much more.
- Well-known reading program used in thousands of schools (mostly in the United States, but growing globally).
- Hundreds of e-books at each reading level, which students may read online or print a paper copy.
- Lesson plans, worksheets, quizzes go with each book to teach vocabulary and reading comprehension.
- Motivating rewards to encourage student progress.
- Book content ranges from nonfiction to fiction, with a variety of topics to interest different students.
- Some helpful features of Reading A-Z require a paid upgrade to the developer’s other products.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
Reading A–Z is a proven reading program that can be accessed online anywhere in the world. (No need to order books by mail.) It’s been used successfully by international schools and families educating their children at home while living internationally.