A place to explore educational options while living internationally
Finding the right educational options for your child can be a challenge when you live internationally. World Family Education supports that decision-making process, which is unique to every family. We provide free information, resources, and community to help you find the best schooling choices available while living in another culture.
New to educating internationally? Start here:
DISCOVER THE RIGHT CHOICES FOR YOUR FAMILY
What makes a good international school? Learn more about key features.
Explore local schools and why they might be a good option for your child.
Learning at home is great option for some children.
Begin planning your student’s road map to higher education.
Get through those major family adjustments smoothly.
Find support for raising a child with special needs while living internationally.
The cross-cultural experience comes with its own set of adventures.
Protect your family while living internationally.
MORE RESOURCES FOR YOUR FAMILY
- Apps to Keep Kids Reading
- How to Translate Any Web Page
- Resources for Christian Workers
- Buying Books Internationally
- University Information Portals
- Home Education Community Groups by Location
- FREE Educational Resources Online
- Transition Seminars & Support
- Helping Your Child Learn a New Language
- Family Counseling & Coaching
- Books About the Cross-Cultural Experience for Adults
- Books About the Cross-Cultural Experience for Kids & Teens
- Family Safety Worksheets