An award-winning curriculum that offers multisensory strategies and materials to teach pencil grip, letter formation, and the literacy skills needed for print and cursive handwriting.
- Developmentally appropriate, child-friendly curriculum.
- Great option for students who dislike writing and struggle with handwriting.
- Multisensory program with optional manipulatives.
- Available in English, French, and Spanish.
- Workbooks, teacher’s guide, and manipulatives need to be ordered and mailed.
Why it’s helpful for families living internationally
This is an effective program to teach young children writing and handwriting skills. It’s especially useful for kids who struggle with handwriting and traditional handwriting lessons.